Friday, June 06, 2008

Umm...nice to meet you...

I'm sitting backstage at the theater. There's a concert on the terrace. I have to be here to supervise since the artists are using our dressing rooms. So, I'm sitting here, doing nothing and some people walk in behind a volunteer. I pay little attention until I hear Ralph, the organizer, say something like, "Let me go find Jason and he can open up a dressing room for you." I had JUST stuffed cracker and cheese into my face. I got up and headed toward the voice, thinking I could swallow before I got there. Not so much. I got to the group of people with chipmunk cheeks and Ralph says, "This is Jason, he's our technician tonight....looks like he's got a mouth full of warm nuts."
...

Pleasure to meet you.

1 comment:

Andy said...

omg. OMG! lololololol