Friday, August 26, 2005

4 days and $97 later...

Oof! Since my unfortunate stint as victim, I've been teetering between maudlin feelings of violation and fuck-em-all feelings of anger. I think that I've kinda evened out now though, though I am still pissed and probably will be for a while. Right now I'm looking forward to a weekend away from London.

Yes, I was able to get an emergency replacement passport in order to go on my planned trip to Germany this weekend. Sabine and Niklas are taking me home with them to Saarlouis. I'm really looking forward to seeing an, until recently unheard of place. Although it's just a short trip, I think that leaving this city for a minute is exactly what I need.

In other news, I don't get to work on the movie next week. Finances are tough and so, we've been laid off until Working Title and Universal decide what to do. Their meeting on Wednesday will determine the future of the film. There are two possibilities: a)we fold b)they give us more money. I'm hoping for b since, as I've said before, it's a really good movie. Blah blah blah,
I'll be thinkin of everyone from SW Germany.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey J, sorry about the evite! I meant to take your e-mail address outta there. Anyways, hope you had fun in Germany and are enjoying the Bank Holiday!! Glad to hear you got your passport business sorted out. ~Tbird