Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Even if Rome were a stop on the Piccadilly Line...

it wouldn't matter since I am paying so little for my flight there! For just about £33, I've booked a round trip flight to Rome. I pay almost that for a weekly ticket on the tube. So, Becki is officially coming for a visit for the first two weeks of November and I couldn't be happier. We're going to have a few days here (during which I'll have to work) and then we're off to Italia. Part of me feels guilty for spending my week off going somewhere I've already been but, Italy in general and Rome in particular are fuckin' cool. I can't wait to see stuff that I loved last time and stuff I didn't have time for. Also, it's gonna be so great just being outside London. Especially somewhere warm and with a sea nearby. It's gonna be awesome!!

In other news, I've become proactive about my living situation. I finally had enough of feeling like an intruder in the house I pay to live in. While Rachel was in Scotland last week, I was playing that stupid game of leaving before Elias was up and coming home after he was asleep just because I didn't want to see him or talk to him. So, I found a new place that is closer to work, costs the same, has a bigger room, and is filled with gay guys. I think it'll be fun to live with new people for a couple months. The only down side is leaving Rachel. We'll still live in the same city though, just on opposite sides of it.

In honour of Becki's visit, here's a cute pic of us:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I would totally visit Rome again if it only costs 33 quid. I hope you and Becky have fun and stay safe!! xxoo, T

Anonymous said...

god we're cute.