Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Should I be more concerned...

Because the President has nominated a "close, personal friend" to the Supreme Court or because that nominee, in correspondence with Bush uses language like this?:

  • "You are the best governor ever...",
  • "I was struck by the tremendous impact you have on the children whose lives you touch.",
  • "Hopefully Jenna and Barbara recognize that their parents are 'cool' - as do the rest of us."

Never be in a situation where George W. Bush sounds more intelligent than you. Also, the hero worship kind of stuff she was writing to him is NOT a good sign. OOOOFF, she's so rough!! Read the NY Times article here.

1 comment:

Movie Maven said...

HAGS! Did you do that one? You would tell your friends it meant "Have a great summer," but you would put it in the yearbooks of people you didn't like and then be like, "Yeah...it means have a GROSS summer for her...ha ha ha."

I was a mean girl, wasn't I? No, wait, I wasn't popular.