Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's the little things...

that piss me off:
  • being asked to arrive early to 9am appointment but finding the door locked until 9:07 and therefore having to stand in the cold
  • coins, especially those worth 2 of anything
  • being told, "no, sorry, we don't have a rubbish bin" when I can see it
  • people using the fake word 'orientated' instead of actual word 'oriented'
  • people using the term 'oriental' to describe food, fashion, music, and people
  • bus stops declaring that the bus will stop there every 7-10 minutes but I've been waiting 45
  • looking for the proper door which isn't marked. the other doors however violently direct you to the unmarked one
  • typos in reputable newspapers
  • hot water that fades in and out
  • post-its

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

post its? seriously?

Movie Maven said...

i was literally about to comment, "post its? really?" but becki beat me to it.

i, for one, love post-its.

Anonymous said...

um, i made a comment about post-its, but your blogger apparently rejected it? But that is seriously wierd jason... I agree with everything you said except that. ~TS

Anonymous said...

HEY JASE,

I GUESS I HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE. WHAT DID POST-IT's ever do to you. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER THINGS THAT DESERVE YOUR HATE. ANYWAY, NICE TALKING TO YOU YESTERDAY. I'LL GET YOU SOME IDEAS SOON ----- I HOPE!!!!!!

LOVE YA,

MOM