Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dear Ambition,

Remember us? I don't know what happened but I miss you and I want you to come back. Was it the move? Do we only work in London? I was so sure that what we had was special and that we could keep the spark Stateside. What happened to all the plans we made? We had such zeal in London, we were really clickin' for a while. I've been lost without you. I saw a future with you and now that we're not together, I don't know what I'm doing. The desires and lust for life that I so fleetingly felt have left me now feeling lost once again. I know we can rekindle the flame if we just work at it a little. Will you at least see me now and then until we can figure something out? Please call or just stop by. In the meantime I will (hopefully) be looking for you.

miss you,
Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god Jason. You are singin' my tune mate. I wish I knew why that happens... ~T

Rachel said...

its ogay. :( go easy on yourself, you just had an oc expereince.