Saturday, January 21, 2006

Little things make me happy...

I got home after a less-than-stellar day on Wednesday to find a package waiting for me. This package was from Germany and instantly put me in a happy mood. My wonderful friends Sabine and Niklas took the time to send me a few things to remind me of my time with them. Sabine found a gorgeous picture book entitled, "Deutschland; so schoen ist unser Land". It's so nice and will give me an excuse to practice my language skills. Also included were some Milka pralines which I believe is a brand only found in Germany. Niklas also got involved with a drawing he'd done for me and a paper airplane and boat he had made. He also made me this Christmas card which I think may be the most adorable thing ever. I feel like some sort of proud uncle. Anyway, I was in the best mood for the rest of the day after getting a package from Europe.


2 comments:

Movie Maven said...

milka = amazing

Rachel said...

remember when nicklas sprayed that shaving cream out the window???